Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WHY?


Is it so cold in Provo all of the sudden? Days like today make me wish we
were back in Virginia Beach (in the summer), where it is the perfect
temperature on the beach everyday!
Nick and I disagree about this, he is more of a chilly California beach boy and I like it scorching hot on the beach.

Pic taken at Cape Charles, VA

This weekend we got to go up and see our baby! He has lost his
baby body and is such a big boy. As much as I could eat him
up now, I sort of miss him being this size
I can't imagine how much I will love my human baby if I love my puppy baby this much!

Speaking of babies...Congratulations to my beautiful friend
Danielle (Don)on her pregnancy! I can't believe she is so grown
up and having a baby when just a few short years ago,
we were crazy girlies at college doingwhat crazy girlies do.
Oh how I love her and am so excited for a
little Don to be here soon.
Pic I stole from Don's facebook...Don to a T

Speaking of babies again...Tonight I made Dutch Baby Pancakes
with strawberries!They were so good!
This is the second time I have used this recipe
and both times they have turned out perfect. I highly
suggest trying it!I put powdered sugar on the top and
sauteed some stawberries with sugar to
make a glaze and it is delicious!






3 comments:

Erica said...

now you're just teasing us!! I was waiting for a baby announcement at the end of that post. haha! I guess I'll just keep waiting! when can we get together?????

Danielle and Preston said...

Thanks Linds, you're so cute! Love ya!

Danielle and Preston said...

ps. i want your puppy. holy adorable.