Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Critics Say YES!


Of all the gourmet cuisine I have had the privilege of consuming,
I can truly say pizza is still one of my favorite foods if not
my favorite food...Nick and I are always in the mood for pizza.

So a few years ago we were introduced to this lovely little gem
by my beloved Kim and Abe, and since then, have become regulars.

Cafe Galleria is located in Midway, and has the best wood fire
pizza we have ever had. It is extremely authentic.

Our favorite pizza would be the pepperoni pizza with kalamata
olives. The Italian sausage pizza is also delicious.

If you order a Caesar salad, expect to get a very traditional one.
I love anchovies in a Caesar dressing but eating a whole anchovy
does not float Nick's or my boat.

After dinner in Midway, we go to Dairy Keen in Heber for famous shakes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you two! Let's meet up for pizza the next time we're up :) Yummmy!

Stephanie said...

MMM... sounds good my sister lives in Heber I will for sure have to try this one! Thanks