Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our V day...

was the best one yet!
so we hadn't been to STG for Christmas yet so we
decided with our siblings that this weekend would be the best.
We got there Saturday morning and opened presents...
So fun! I think we should have extended
Christmas every year. We then went to check out a new
consignment store. I don't even remember the name but
it is not worth the time, even though the outside is very
inviting. For dinner we went to Benja's. We all got different
entrees and shared. It really was the best meal I can remember
having! It was a beautiful culinary experience. Everywhere we eat
I always want to go peek into the kitchen,
but since it was Valentine's
I stopped myself.

After that we went to a swing dance!.

There is a picture to come from the dance.

Since our brother Heinz is
a world champion ballroom dancer and our sister is a professional
ballerina, it was hard to keep up hahahaha.
I don't think we have laughed that hard since...I can't remember.
In the middle of bouncing around the dance floor we
would have to stop and contain our laughter.
It was picture perfect, framed from the 50's.

More to come on our fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

you guys are so stinkin' cute! LOVE you both!! Miss you.

Chris and Hay said...

You two are so much fun! I'm glad you had such a great Vday. Where will you two be living next year?? Hopefully we get to hang out with you!

Megano said...

Oh I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!! It sounds like a genius time!!! I've been trying to talk stefano into taking a ballroom class with me... maybe now he knows you guys went he'll give in:)
Love the idea of the extended christmas... GENIUS!
Love you guys
xoxo