Thursday, February 18, 2010

our weekend cont...


The babies were so much fun this weekend. I don't know
why we still call them "the babies"
because they are getting so big. Probably because
they will always be our babies
no matter how big they get. Muah.

Picture missing miss angelina bella

On Monday we all went over to the park and played baseball and soccer and tag and any other game we could make up.

I am still sore and it is thursday.
Don't worry, I am working on getting back in shape.

Alessia an I were inseperable the whole weekend.
That girl can entertain me for hours!

Then we went to Pirate Pizza and played all the games.
We are not very good gamers. Not that I am ashamed of that.
The pizza was really good surprisingly.

For Valentine's day we bought a new bed to go with the new headboard I made for Christmas! We are so excited about it and I will post pics of it as soon as I find the perfect bedding to go with it.

So we made each other homemade items to celebrate the actual day. I made him a book of all of our love notes and a collage of our love..

I am in love with love and with being in love!

That is a lot of saying the word love

Nick made me a headband stand! I was thrilled to say the least!

This is two days in a row for blogging! I think that is a record for me. Nick wants me to start blogging more because I hate writing in a journal. Here's for trying to be a good wife...

1 comment:

Brock and Arrienne said...

I am loving all the posts Linds! You two are so adorable... and you look like you have your own little family with your niece and nephew hahah. I am glad you are doing great and since you know how to cook such great marsala, I would totally let you cook it for me sometime:) Also, I will return your pan asap!!