Sunday, November 2, 2008

back at it.


We are ready to be more dedicated to our blog, even if we are the only ones who look at it; it will be a good hobby. I have always had a hard time writing in my journal, so this can be an alternative; also, my mom just told me that you can have your blog printed out like a journal. SWEET! Problem solved.
PS. I love my husband...I have been wanting curved edges on my pictures forever and he just figured it out.
PSS. I love daylight savings time! I love that crazy feeling waking up and wondering why my phone says 8:30 and my clock says 9:30. The extra hour of sleep is also a plus.

2 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Well I sure hope you are dedicated! You haven't posted for SO long! Isn't is awesome that your blog can be printed like a journal? Well, I can't wait for updates!

Lauren said...

Hey! I look at your blog!