Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BFF


We celebrated our first year anniversary on the 8th! I am so lucky to have such a perfect husband! My favorite things about him are..
His Smile, His laugh
His funny jokes and his voice
The way he doesn't stop tickling my back until I fall asleep
His motivation and hard wark
His style
The way he calms me down when I
am completely stressed out
His testimony and his goals
There are a million tiny things about him that make me love him so much.Thanks for taking care of me and making this year the best year yet. I
can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, congrats! Long time no talk T7

Steph and Brady said...

Oh, you two are so cute! Happy Anniversary (late). He sounds like he is a sweetie to you. I am glad you found such an awesome guy! Love ya!

Jake and Chantel said...

Hey! How are you doing?. What have you been up to?. its been a long time. :) hope you're doing AWESOME!. looks like it me. :)

Megano said...

I'm so glad that we got to hang out again!! We work on Tues and Thurs... so hopefully we'll work the same events. Okay I totally want to do the marathon.... is it a full or a half? Also when is it? We must play again!!!

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

Linds! Its stace, I found your blog through Arrienne, I hope you don't care I'm just snooping through!! You guys look like your doing awesome, I'm going to stop by more often!

Stephanie said...

ya! The first year is the best year and who ever says different is CRAZY! Congrats.

Lauren said...

Congrats! this is Lauren Speechly (Dalpias now) I found your blog through Arriennes!

Casey and Nichole said...

Casey said "Ok" to the lets go camping.. I'm not much of a camper because of the bugs but I'll put up with it to hang out with you two cuties :)

Halladay Family said...

She is engaged? Really?? thats awesome!

Halladay Family said...

So guess what... We are expecting a BABY GIRL!! :D i am so excited. I hope you are doin well. I'll ttyl :D