Friday, November 7, 2008

yum

I am in love with school. Just look at what I ate for lunch today. I contributed the gratin dauphinoise potatoes that are hidden underneath. I am a proud little momma although my thumb may have gone through the mandaline while slicing those yummy potatoes. The one downfall of working with real food now instead of just baked goods is that I am getting new finger slices daily. I come home every day and nick inspects and bandages my fresh cuts. What a catch.
And this is me grilling up what you see above. My face is pretty creepy but the fire is exciting. I'm pretty sure some of my eyelashes were seared during the fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds! You are amazing!!! Wow...Nick is going to be lucky man the rest of his life with all that good food...I love your blog. You guys are so cute and I'm so glad that you are still loving life the way you always did. We miss you! Love, Kim

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Wow linds!!! Look at you all chef like and all!!! I want you to make me some of your yummy foods! WE miss you guys! We keep sayin were gonna do somethin and nothin!!! WE NEED TO HANG OUT!!!