Friday, October 16, 2009

HATE....

So I know my blog is ugly. Today as I woke up and was getting ready for work I was thinking on how I was going to blog when I got home. I walked out to my car and there were CD's scattered around on the ground and I thought, why was Nick listening to India Arie... That is weird. I get in and the jocky box is open... Still didn't click. Then it clicked that we had been ROBBED!!! So I called Nick and he came down. They had taken our Tom Tom, all of my CD's (I am still packing them around and I'll let you know there were some gems out of the 300 that he stole) my little sister's camera that she so nicely let me borrow for an event (which I was going to blog about but now don't have those pictures), and my chef's hat!!!! Luckily they left our ipods and my knives.
It is only stuff and I am glad nothing more serious happened. I just wish there weren't creepy people out there that have to steal to get what they want. So just a warning... Even if your car is locked, nothing is safe in it anymore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm so sorry Linds!!! I hope that it gets better! Miss you at Williams-Sonoma!

Rebecca Scano said...

No way! I am so sorry! I am glad you are safe. Please be careful. I love you guys!

Erica said...

He left the knife? What an idiot! HAHA! I'm glad you're ok. There was a news article on this car thief stuff the other night. I guess people have been breaking windows to get in. Scary, and RUDE! Love you!

Steph and Brady said...

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that! I am glad that you are safe!

Rachel and Elden said...

Dang that sucks! I'm sorry. Move back to St George... I think it's less common here and we miss you guys.

Megano said...

Oh my that is terriable!!!!!!! I can't believe that! I'm glad they didn't take your knifes or anything! Someone tried to break into an apt in our complex... freak I HATE stealers.