Thursday, October 29, 2009

sweets

A little update so I can remember this time in our lives. Nick is doing SO good in school! I am so proud of him. He has gotten in the 90's on most all of his tests and has been so dedicated! He is so so smart and I am so lucky to have married such a smarty pants. He is so much fun to live with. Since we don't see each other very much, it is super exciting when we get to spend a few minutes together. I love him.
I just switched blocks in school last week so I will have to post some pics from my last block. Now I am in advanced baking with Chef Diana. Let me just tell you...I have found my new idol! She knows everything! So far we have made chocolates and about a dozen different kinds of cakes. I am definitly a cook, but I am really enjoying baking! I will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say we love you guys and miss you!!