Tuesday, August 11, 2009

STG Summer (Part 1)





























The above pics are all in a jumbled mess but I don't

have the time or the patience to fix them so please bear

with me.

Nick has forced me into the world of climbing, bouldering

and hiking. I can say that I enjoy climbing with rope

and hiking a little, but I don't understand the bouldering sport.

I need to feel accomplished after doing

an activity and I do not receive that satisfaction

after going side to side on a big rock.

Next would be my adventures with Nick's hair.

Nick is very particular about his hair and

trusts me to play with it.

And we matched perfectly for work and I love when

that happens. It has to be an accident or

Nick is super embarrassed. Muah!

2 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

So fun! You need to teach me how to cut hair! You two are both so cute and always doing fun things! Keep posting!

Steph and Brady said...

You two are so cute! I love that you matched! Brady would be embarrassed too! Way to go on the rock climbing and hiking. You are a trooper! Now that Arrienne is back we need to get together! I am sure you two are crazy busy but when you are up our way next you will have to let us know! Love ya!