Tuesday, August 4, 2009

killer dana

Last week was the annual Scano family beach week

I know I have the entire summer to catch up on, but I am going
to bounce up to last week and catch up later.
We did a lot of shopping at the beloved Fashion Island Mall and hung out with this little stinker




Ate delicious red velvet and dark chocolate cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes

Long boarded the pier at Huntington Beach

Nicky bouldered in Corona Del Mar

We watched the sunset every night

Cruzer entertained us for hours. Oh how we love this boy

My lover of course

Played on the beach for hours and hours

Late night stroll at the Montage

Stepped on a bee :(

Ate up our little Angelina Bella

Can't get enough of these guys

We went to the craziest place for dinner one night.

Knott's Berry farm!!! Chicken Dinner...Ate the whole thing!

Ruby's

9 comments:

Shauna Shaw said...

That looks so fun! We went to Huntington Beach for our honeymoon and loved it! And yes, I am home now so make sure you call me when you get here cuz it's been forever and I really want to see you! Loves!

Steph and Brady said...

Oh how fun! You two are so cute together! I love Sprinkles Cupcakes! They are so yummy! Looks like a fun summer so far, I can't wait to see more posts!

Rebecca Scano said...

This was the best vacation ever! We love you guys!

Megano said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! WE MISS OUR SCANO'S:(!!! Come home SOON! Love you!

Erica said...

Aww! Loved the pictures! I can't believe you called him "nicky"! (He got so mad at me for calling him that once we got older! haha!) Love you guys!

Chris and Hay said...

That looks so fun! And I just love all of your outfits in every single pic lin!! We're in Utah this week so we should all go to lunch or something!!!

The Walkers said...

fun linds! Miss your cute face

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.