Friday, March 19, 2010

nights are getting pretty boring without my man

so i work in the mornings and nick works at night. i pretty
much hate this arrangement. i come home from work, say
hi, then bye, and have the whole night to myself. i try to think
of cool stuff to do to keep me busy and productive, but my
house can only be cleaned so much, and i tried running, but
i hate it!!! my toes are always painted now, i am reading a lot!
etc....
i am doing my internship right now which combines work
and school and i was used to having my days chuck full.
we are moving in a month so getting another job would be
pointless. any suggestions on what you stay at home momma's
do? i think i am a workaholic, or i have A.D.D.

3 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Oh Linds, that is a really crappy schedule! I hate when I don't have Brady home with me at night. Where are you guys moving to? Well, as for some ideas of things to do.... I am not much help. I am still trying to figure that out. I just started to make some things like fabric flowers for Breckyn's headbands and junk like that but nothing too exciting! Good luck with that and if you do find something great to do, LET ME KNOW! Love ya!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

I have a good idea!!!! You can come visit me and Lily or we can come visit you!!! I miss you guys! Plus I really want you to teach me how to cook some yummy things you little chef you!

Erica said...

Let's meet up for din din at Gateway on a tuesday or thursday evening! That sounds like a great plan! :) love ya! can't wait to have you up here. I was trying to convince nick to move by me... maybe you can try talking him into it!