Wednesday, March 10, 2010

cafe love

We are suckers for ambiance and Nordstrom Cafe Bistro has
sexy ambiance.
As much as I love Nordstrom
I had never eaten there until last week.
It was awesome!
We had just eaten a couple of hours before so we shared
an arugula chicken pizza. The Pomme Frites (french fries)
were SO good dipped in their kalamata tapenade.
Our friends got the Cuban sandwich (my favorite sandwich!)
and the turkey club. Their turkey club has green beans in it!
Crazy! But Cool!
Definitely going to shop at the Fashion Place Nordstrom so
I can visit the Cafe Bistro a little more often.


3 comments:

The Camps said...

I totally agree! I love that place, they have the best food, and the best shopping! what more could a girl ask for?

Nicole said...

Hey Lins! I'm glad you found me too! I must admit I found your blog a while ago while blog surfing! I love all of your food reviews! If only my palate were as dignified as yours...

The Walkers said...

I've never eaten there but will have to now :) I'm glad you had a great bday and that you have such cute hubby that surprised you with ticktes! :) I saw your comment about not being able to come to the shower. You are so cute! It's actually this Saturday, the 20th :) Lol. I'de love to see you there if you can make it! If you can't, I totally understand. Loves Lasm!