Sunday, May 17, 2009

G Baby

So yesterday, our little baby was basking in the sun and decides he is a
little too hot...He plops down right under a sprinkler and doesn't move for
like 10 minutes. Who knows what goes on in this little guys head. All we
know is that he could entertain us all day long
We played ball today. It was fun

Can you tell which one is G? He is the one on the right. He is running for fun...
Larry is running for his life. Lar is getting really excited for Gino to leave this
week. He can finally have some peace without Gino nipping at his ears and
following him around all day long.

This pic is G to a T...

3 comments:

Brock and Arrienne said...

I hope you guys have so much fun in St. George. That will be a great summer! Gino is so cute! Are you guys living with nicks family? Love you guys!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh he is so cute! I love that he just sat on a sprinkler! I miss those days running through the sprinklers as a kid! So much fun!!! How is St George?

Kristen Nicole said...

I miss you Linds. You have a lovely life, I'm glad I get to read about it here.