Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Adventure Awaits.....

It seems as though our life unfolds in stages, and the next stage is taking place in the S...T...G. That's right, St. George; I am returning to the place of my birth while Lindsey is re-lighting the candle of her college years.  We will be coming back to Provo for Fall semester, but it will be a much needed getaway from happy valley.  Can we get an Amen that school is out; Lindsey finished at the top of her class, AGAIN, and I survived the Finance Junior Core.
As of late, I have been enjoying my time out of school by shredding the Wasatch Peaks with my mountain bike; who knew Squaw Peak could serve more purposes than one.  Today was Lindsey's first Monday without school and she is happier than ever; she's been taking some well deserved relaxation by chillin with me and reading some Nylon Mag.  Anyone seen "Bride Wars?"  Definitely a must see; "The Day the Earth Stood Still" definitely weird and kinda lame, sorry Keanu.  
STG here we come!

5 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

You two are so darling and fun! I wish we could come play on the swings with you! What are you going to St. George for?? Sounds like a fun summer!

Rebecca Scano said...

We can't wait...Hooray!

Erica said...

How fun!! I guess we'll have to see you when we go to STG to visit! What other purpose are you talking about with squaw peak? Don't you ONLY ride bikes there?! :) HA!

Megano said...

Boohoo!! We will miss our scano's!!! Who are we supposed to hang out with?!

Camie said...

I like that Nick has been doing your posts lately... funny.