Sunday, March 1, 2009

A needed update


In relief society today they said that as busy as we are right now, we will only get busier as life goes on. I can't imagine my life any crazier than it is right now. With school taking up half the day and work the other half, it is hard to find time to do anything leisurely like blog. So an update on our lives...I switch blocks in school tomorrow and I am excited for Garde Manger! Hopefully I can whip out my artistic abilities from within and make some sweet fruit, veg and ice sculptures! The restaurant finally opened and is very busy and fun.... With school, work and homework, my days are jam packed and I look forward to Sundays everyweek to hang out with my sexy Nick! Whose life is also very busy right now. He has school everyday and is doing so well. He is interviewing for internships for the summer and our fingers are crossed for the one in Salt Lake. Although we would love to have another adventure this summer, we need a break! He works so hard and I just love love love him.

He wrote me a poem this week...

I love you here, I love you now,

I can't explain exactly how.

You make me warm, you make me smile,

I guess I'll keep you for a while.

He also painted my fingernails purple for me today. What more do I have to say...He is my dream lover.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Awww... sweet poem, SNICK! I would love for you to get the internship in SL too! Then you could move close to us! (P.S. I think once school is done, life is a little easier... I don't think it'll get more busy, maybe just a little more stressful! It's fun :) really!

Megano said...

That's such a cute poem!! I love it! You two are the cutest! Is it your birfday tomorrow?

Rebecca Scano said...

My handsome son, the poet. My gorgeous daughter (in-law), who deserves a poet.

Sher! said...

You two are so freakin cute! Miss you girl!