Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Gino Effect

How can a little dude go from this........
..........to this.

Gino is bigger, crazier, and better than ever. Although his little puppy face is gone, we think he is the funniest and cutest dog in the world. He just learned to climb up and down stairs, a huge feat for the little guy; it took him a while because of his stubby little legs. Mostly, he just scoots his bum down one stair at a time; going up the stairs usually consists of him getting a running start and slamming his face into each stair on the way up. We love you Gino.

2 comments:

Megano said...

oh my he looks like a different pup!!! He's gotten so big too! Oh what a little cutie!!!! I miss gino and so does bruzi... :( Come back Gino!
AND PS we freakin miss you guys!!! Thanks for takin bruzi to our house yesterday you guys are life savers.. AND we need to get together soon I need me linz and nic fix:)

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

oh my heck i just want to squeeze him he is so dang cute!!!!! I'm sad Ollie and Gino were never able to meet! Ollie sure was one cute dog! Sad makes me want to cry a little just thinkin about him! We miss you guys!