Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Princess

Say hello to my "Princess," Lindsey Belle.  Lindsey doesn't know that I'm blogging this cause she's at work; I wanted to give a little plug about how she's the raddest wife on the planet.  My little chef has been working and cooking 24 hours a day for the past three months....it's unreal at how good she is getting at this cooking stuff.  I went to school with her yesterday, kinda like a take your friend to school day, and she was choppin..slicing..and butcherin...like an Iron Chef.  Not only is Linds a great chef, she's by far the coolest chick to have around; always wanting to play rummikub, go out on the town (Provo that is), make hot chocolate, find new music to listen to, and just chill at home to watch our favorite shows.  You rock Linny, love you.    

3 comments:

Camie said...

Aw mybrotha, I'm glad you love mysista as much as I do. You guys are the greatest.

Megano said...

Oh I love it!!! You two are so cute together!! we love you both!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh Nick how sweet are you! I have to agree with you when you say Linds i the coolest! Love you guys!