Tuesday, December 9, 2008

its about time...


so since my life has been so crazy lately, and i don't have time to take cool photos documenting our life, i thought i could finally blog about my favorite band in the whole world...Tegan and Sara. I am very passionate about their music. they have been my life backup singers for the past 4 years. sometimes we part for a few weeks or months but we always seem to find our way back to each other. nick likes them too! but usually he only listens to them when "we are apart for a long time and he needs to get the feeling of me back." so enjoy...

Tegan & Sara - Behind Closed Doors 6 [Paradiso Amsterdam]

this is a long video but it really has most of the classics.

3 comments:

Camie said...

i'll go on strike against capital letters with you sister! tegan and sara foreva!!!

Anonymous said...

Linds. I'm going private with our blog so send me an email with your address because I think I lost it or didn't save it or whatever. kimbersbox@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds, I also need your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas Card :)